Zombie Server Bug Reports : Model Download Errors / Missing Particles and Sounds

This is a discussion for the topic Zombie Server Bug Reports : Model Download Errors / Missing Particles and Sounds on the board バグ・不具合報告 (Bugs Report).

Author Topic: Zombie Server Bug Reports : Model Download Errors / Missing Particles and Sounds  (Read 586 times)

Zero

I've been seeing this errors in the game console ever since I started playing in the server since few days ago.
It's possibly caused by forbidden access , missing files from the server or wrong download server.

And, there's other errors which bugs me off since there's other players having the same problem.
Missing particles and sound files.
You can usually ignore these 2 errors most of the time but... Some maps such as FFXIV_Wanderers_Palace will cause player's computer to freeze.
I still haven't identify which of the 2 errors caused the freeze but I'm pretty sure it's caused by [Sound] plugins.
The reason is that you can see too many sound plugin errors in the console before your computer start freezing.

Therefore, please check if the files for particles and sounds are actually available to download. Check the attachments for the errors.

shufen

• Administrator
  • 常に本気
I'll check it. ty.

Satō

cause player's computer to freeze.

Missing say sounds is most likely not the cause of your computer freezes.

Valve has recently updated the sound engine and this has caused a lot of people's game to freeze then unfreeze or freeze then crash.

Try toggle "Advanced 3D Audio Processing" between "Enabled" and "Disabled" to see which is more stable for your system (audio card drivers).

Zero

The freeze problem caused by the sound engine. I got error messages related to Audio Processing in the console. Thanks @Sato.

TinyPortal © 2005-2015