ze_Somnium_illusione

This is a discussion for the topic ze_Somnium_illusione on the board マッピング[リリース] (Mapping - Release).

Author Topic: ze_Somnium_illusione  (Read 1952 times)

kulu

on: May 20, 2018, 09:41:41 AM
ze_Somnium_illusione_t1
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1a6g3xv7jqiy4ow/somnium.zip?dl=0 (あんまりdropboxを使ったことないのでDLできるかどうか・・・)
PSE Only

全体的にまだ穴だらけですがとりあえず遊べるところまで無理やり作って出来たので投稿。
完成度はだいたい20%くらいです。

・Stage1 only
・No Negev , No Bizon ←これに関してはどうするか考えます。

Bugもいっぱいあってご迷惑をおかけすることになると思いますが、お願いします。

kulu

Reply #1 on: May 24, 2018, 10:44:06 AM
ze_Somnium_illusione_t2
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5m83q60mv61yslo/somnium%20%282%29.zip?dl=0

変更点
teleport修正。

防衛箇所追加。

t1に比べるとかなり簡単になっているはずです。

このバージョンで問題なく進行ができたら少しづつ追加ステージを入れていきます。
お願いします。

Malala

Reply #2 on: May 26, 2018, 06:11:43 PM
I won't give other servers your map but how is it a PSE exclusive, as in did you not want others to play it or is there something like a stripper stopping it or something like a trigger_hurt that happens if it recognizes the server isn't PSE?

Translation  トランスレート

私はあなたのマップを他のサーバーに与えませんが、PSEを排他的にする方法はありますか?他のプレイヤーがプレイしないようにしたり、ストリッパーを止めるなどの方法がありますか?

kulu

Reply #3 on: May 26, 2018, 11:25:53 PM
>Malala
I'd like to restrict it with feeling like "Rush B" ...
I am studying the way now. :(

Malala

Reply #4 on: May 27, 2018, 11:56:59 AM
>Malala
I'd like to restrict it with feeling like "Rush B" ...
I am studying the way now. :(
That's fine, I just wanted to know if it'd be playable if I wanted to test it offline.
Here's a map that does restrict itself to a server if you want to decompile and see what they did.
https://0x0.st/s2SL.bsp

{} WILĐ 乃ÂŊAŊ

Reply #5 on: June 06, 2018, 07:15:00 PM
So can i test it offline as it crashes my cs go every time i  open it?

kulu

Reply #6 on: June 07, 2018, 11:02:24 PM
>malala
Sorry for the late reply.
whats this map?

Malala

Reply #7 on: June 09, 2018, 02:02:16 AM
>malala
Sorry for the late reply.
whats this map?
i posted the download link but i believe it is ze_supershitshow_b4 or something along those lines.

kulu

Reply #8 on: June 10, 2018, 04:35:23 AM
>Malala
I see. Ill check it.

> {} WILĐ 乃ÂŊAŊ
First of all, can I ask a question from here before answering your question?
Why are not you contacting my map, without permission, arbitrarily presenting it to the workshop?

{} WILĐ 乃ÂŊAŊ

Reply #9 on: June 12, 2018, 01:29:20 AM
>kulu As i said in the description  i upload some maps  so i can test them with friends not  "alone" ONLY my friends can see them.... , after we finish testing i delete them.... Thats the only way  i can test them with friends!

kulu

Reply #10 on: June 13, 2018, 12:39:41 PM
> {} WILĐ 乃ÂŊAŊ
You do not yet understand how bad it is to submit my map to the workshop without permission. I say "My map can only be played by PSE", but if you contact me properly I will give you a map from me (eg ZED server).
Nevertheless, if you do selfish judgment and action like you, I have to make countermeasures against it.
Already, I do not want to give my map to your server in me.
Although the story changes, you say "Friends only", but when I searched in the workshop I saw your post but what is "Friends only"?
I will not say anything anymore, but I have confirmed this only. "I will never give my map to GUC." that's all.

M-Togusa

Reply #11 on: June 13, 2018, 01:47:42 PM
>kulu As i said in the description  i upload some maps  so i can test them with friends not  "alone" ONLY my friends can see them.... , after we finish testing i delete them.... Thats the only way  i can test them with friends!

If you intend to raise a map of others to your own workshop without permission.
and 1st give permission from the maker and ignore the agreement and do not act on your own.
Watch 1st kulu's comment of this topic, it's written ""PSE Only""
"leak, change, use, open, without maker permission"
It's bad manners that you act without permission of the maker.
GUC admin, can you understand?
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 02:01:26 PM by M-Togusa »

Malala

Reply #12 on: June 14, 2018, 10:27:30 AM
The map does not need to be on the workshop for your friends to play it together with you.

{} WILĐ 乃ÂŊAŊ

Reply #13 on: June 20, 2018, 08:22:03 PM
The map does not need to be on the workshop for your friends to play it together with you.

@kulu Ok , im sorry for what i did! Will never happen again  ( i deleted all of them)

@malala  Last time i tried playing some ze maps with friends , they couldn't download any map from me directly  ( i tried everything i could to make it happen but it didnt work out)  the only option was to upload it through workshop and give link to my friends , so we could play through "play with friends option".
If you  know how to play some maps with friends without uploading it to workshop please let me know.... 

Malala

Reply #14 on: June 21, 2018, 06:21:05 AM
@malala  Last time i tried playing some ze maps with friends , they couldn't download any map from me directly  ( i tried everything i could to make it happen but it didnt work out)  the only option was to upload it through workshop and give link to my friends , so we could play through "play with friends option".
If you  know how to play some maps with friends without uploading it to workshop please let me know.... 
Get them to download the map from the download link Kulu posted, make sure its the same version, then invite them to a private lobby and launch an offline game of any default map (dust2) then once they load open in console and type changelevel mapname or something similar to that.

TinyPortal © 2005-2015