Unban request

This is a discussion for the topic Unban request on the board BAN解除依頼 (Unban Requests).

Author Topic: Unban request  (Read 672 times)

Yudi

on: August 29, 2018, 10:36:37 PM
Hello, you may know me as Yudi, i was previously banned in ze POSSESSION for intentionally glitching out items in Minas while i was e-banned, which would make the items not possible to be picked up after, that was an unnacceptable behavior by me and i really apology for doing so and i promise that will not happen ever again,i won't ask for an item e-unban because i understand that acting selfishly at that time was and is not a good idea, i have made some people mad and i completely understand that, I really wish to comeback to one of the most fun and friendly ZE community servers out there.

shufen

• Administrator
  • 常に本気
Reply #1 on: August 30, 2018, 02:19:13 AM
Can make trolling with edging, self-dying, like something even if you ebanned.
I don't think your proposal is a perfect claim.
You are able to playing ze as a different person with another account at first. Is it not enough anyway?

Yudi

Reply #2 on: August 30, 2018, 06:23:43 AM
Can make trolling with edging, self-dying, like something even if you ebanned.
I don't think your proposal is a perfect claim.

Yes that's true,my appeal might not have been one of the best and indeed i know how i am capable of trolling the server even if i am e-banned anyways, but does this appeal make it look like i would commit troll like the ones you just mentioned? That would be quite stupid to make a ban appeal, troll and get a perma in the face for the 3rd time, but i understand your point since i didn't mention in my previous post the other possibilities i could've done which would put a negative outcome on the people in the server, that was a mistake from me and i should've constructed my appeal properly, and no, i will never make a single move that might look like a troll.

You are able to playing ze as a different person with another account at first. Is it not enough anyway?

No i'm not able to play in a different account since it has to be paid and family shared account doesn't work on multiplayer,and why would i want to spend money on an another account only to play a ze server? I'd rather make a ban appeal and hope for the best.

Thanks for reading.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2018, 06:30:12 AM by Yudi »

shufen

• Administrator
  • 常に本気
Reply #3 on: August 30, 2018, 07:18:56 AM
Your BAN will be expired temporary.
I felt you are just asking for mercy on me for playing CS:GO such as you are forbidden also in other servers actually. But this is not mercy.
Thus your player slot will be used for only enlargement of PSE.

Please understand all of rules.
And you have to know the compensation of making trouble at "once" will "permanent BAN".
Team-killing just one person, Using glitch just once, Stand on edge just once, Spam nomination the maps just once, Spamming something just once,
All of these will lose your gaming.

We can try the next round easily and quickly if failed the previous round by your trolling, Just required 5 minutes. But you can't revoke the your own offense easily, you will disposed for lifetime.
Do you want to get a little funny moments by paying the big compensation?

You will be given a "last" environment of playing ZE.
The admins organization was reinforced now in PSE.

All BANs will irreversible. All requests will be rejected if you will get BAN from now.

TinyPortal © 2005-2015